But what’s so great about it? From the humour to the heartfelt moments, here’s X reasons why you need to grab a copy of ‘Girl Hearts Girl’ right now and start reading IMMEDIATELY.
1. It’s hilarious, duh.
@lucyliz oh and I particularly love the very end when you thank your cats. Literally made me laugh out loud. Wishing you the very best!
— Brittani Ellis (@bJELLIS5) October 14, 2016
2. And fiercely #PROUD
3. We all want a little more slice of Lucy
We love her YouTube and we love her Twitter. We’re even obsessed with her Snapchat (Don’t know her user? Find it in our Snapchat directory). So when we first found out ‘Girl Hearts Girl’ was being published we were pretty damn excited too.
The more Lucy Sutcliffe in our lives, the better. She’s just so relatable.
4. This book is like Lucy’s YouTube videos – but in BOOK form
Need we say more?
5. We need more LGBTQ+ friendly YA hitting the shelves, like, now
— Shy (@IrishShyGirl) August 13, 2016
— Hollyrose (@Spinelli_xo) July 15, 2016
6. Oh boy is it an EMOTIONAL ONE
7. You’re 110% likely to become obsessed
8. And demand everyone start reading it like, um, yesterday
— H E A T H E R (@MissHethieRose) July 20, 2016
Let us know whether this one’s on your TBR in the comments below.
- Watch: Find out what Non Pratt’s favourite anecdote ever is
- MP! Exclusive: Don’t miss the lust-worthy naked hardback ‘Caraval’ is hiding + WIN 1 of 5 gorgeous proofs
- Living the fangirl dream: We got to watch ‘Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist’ with the book’s authors and almost lost it
- Get the look: ‘Stealing Snow’ gives you winter wonderland realness
- How popular are your dystopian opinions?
- We dare you not to laugh at the hilarious ways these 13 people came out to their families