Harriet Manners is the O.G. geek girl. Now in the fifth book, ‘Head Over Heels’, author Holly Smale takes us on another adventure of epic (and factual) proportions.
Did you know unless food is mixed with saliva you can’t taste it? Fact. Did you know that looking at this post will make you thirsty for fabulous fashion? Fact.
Back to the beginning. Back to geeked out basics.
Remember that time Harriet went to Japan? Konichiwa!
And then there was New York, baby, yeah!
That jet-setting lifestyle of a model just doesn’t let up. But ‘Head Over Heels’ has Harriet asking herself some important questions about her love life, and her life-life.
Have you read ‘Head Over Heels’ yet? You can always go get your copy here.
Which is your fave look? Tweet us @maximumpopbooks
- Need help taking down your TBR? We tried reading 7 books in 7 days and blew ours apart
- Quiz: Which Darren Shan creepy creature are you based on your fave horror film?
- Uncontrollable sobbing, furious re-reading, and 5 other ways to survive your favourite series ending
- Bookstagrammer bookstorefinds puts her blood, sweat and tears into her photos – literally
- Which book took the crown in the battle of the August book covers?
- 9 things that would definitely happen if Hogwarts had wifi
- Win! Get your hands on the proof that made everyone lose their minds at YALC