As you may be aware, Directioners are on a mission to make ‘No Control’ the next single by the boys. Quite frankly we totally agree and are taking part in ‘PROJECT NO CONTROL’ and you can, too!
Here are 5 ways you can get involved.
1. Get in touch with your local radio station – Tweet them, text them, call them, email them, STAND OUTSIDE AND SHOUT AT THEM! Let them know that YOU want them to play ‘No Control’!
You can even go one step further and contact the bigger stations such as SiriusXM Hits, SiriusXM Pulse, The Elvis Duran Show, BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show, BBC Radio 1, Smallzy and Capital FM.
2. Join the Thunderclap campaign – Click here to take part in the campaign to allow Thunderclap to post specific info on your social media about ‘No Control’ on Sunday May 17th at 6:00 pm CT. It creates a big buzz if everyone all tweets and supports at the same time!
3. Play ‘No Control’ on Spotify – This works even better if you put it on repeat. This will put the song higher up on the stats at Spotify!
4. Let people know you’re listening – On Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr make sure you tell people you’re listening! Include #NowPlaying #NoControl #OneDirection (or @OneDirection) and #BBMAs
5. Share this article – Share with everyone – your friends, family, pets, fellow fans – this article so they know the 5 key ways to participate in PROJECT: NO CONTROL.
The DIY single release date is 17th May so make sure you’re doing all of this from now until then and buy No Control on iTunes!
What are you waiting for?! Get a move on! And tweet us what you’re doing (include the hashtags) @maximumpop