Attention, attenzione, atención. Pan Macmillan announce the acquisition of new book created by Gemma Cairney.
‘Open: A Toolkit for how Magic and Messed Up Life Can Be’ promises to be bright, colourful, interactive, and ofc, intelligently written.
You can watch the dazzling trailer for it right here…
Ready to feel a mighty need? Because you will be scrabbling for your wish-list and TBR after watching this. Truth.
It’s going to be all kinds of awesomesauce, right?
Oh, we know, we know. You’re wondering where and when can you get this sparkly book? Well, its release date is 9th March, coinciding with International Women’s Day.
Providing honest advice on things like family, the internets, first love, hurty love, and pretty much everything that you’ve either already gone through, or might experience, this book is going to prove indispensable.
Are you as excited for this as we are? Throw your reactions at us @maximumpopbooks
Gemma Cairney will also be making an appearance at YALC this year, hosting the ‘Ask YALC’ panel on the Sunday. Sweet!
- Missing out on YALC this year? Don’t worry! We’re streaming the whole weekend on Facebook Live!
- Usborne have got a bit of everything in store at YALC: feminism, book samplers and secret reveals
- Quiz: speed reader or slow poke, can you accurately guess how long it takes to read these popular books?
- What’s the link between pop culture and mental health? YA author John Corey Whaley tells all plus WIN! 1 of 10 copies of ‘Highly Illogical Behaviour’ with signed bookplates!
- You’ll be screaming “I do!”after checking out these 5 crazy bookish weddings
- Quiz: are you the geek or It girl? Your results might surprise you!