In ‘Girls Hearts Girl’, YouTuber Lucy Sutcliffe talks about falling in love online and her experience with coming out (grab yourself a copy if you haven’t read it yet!).
Coming out can be scary and daunting and even dangerous, but sometimes it can be done with a good ‘ole dose of humour. These coming out stories had us sniggering into our tea.
This might actually be the best reaction. Ever.
Can’t. Stop. Giggling.
Ha! Beaten to the punch.
Not exactly a coming out story, but this is TOO GOOD.
Everything is better when delivered with sass.
So nearly an ‘I carried a watermelon’ moment.
Oh, Nana… 😂
We bet they didn’t see that coming…
Brb, dying of laughter.
Make sure you’re following Lucy on Snapchat!
What’s the funniest coming out story you’ve heard? Let us know in the comments below.
- How popular are your dystopian opinions?
- 7 times the Angel series was everything we wanted + WIN the series
- Watch John Green, Veronica Roth and E. Lockhart talk about their first time
- The next book from Lauren James is out of this world, and we can reveal the title!
- Why ‘Cell 7’ is more brutal than the X Factor’s six chair challenge
- Which Throne of Glass cover will steal your heart?