We’ve got subscription boxes for just about everything, but how about one for your period?
Sounds a bit odd, right? But it totally brightened up a day filled with cramps, bloating and a general air of being fed up.
We opened this lovely little box to some gorgeous packaging and a name sticker! So very cute.
We hurriedly opened it up to find a colourful box full of pads, liners, tampons and a few special treats.
We were super excited to spot some caramel chocolate buttons from the York Cocoa House and two sachets of tea – one cinnamon and one peppermint. Perfect for a time when you really need to treat yo self.
And yet we think that our fave bit about the Flux Box is definitely this on-the-go bundle of everything you could possibly need if you’re caught short while out and about.
Not gonna lie, we’re total suckers for cute packaging and little extras. This are the little explanatory colour code card for the products – SO useful for period newbies! – and the cool sticker on the inside of the box.
Bonus: Apparently cats love the Flux Box! (We have a feeling it was the peppermint tea…)
We think the Flux Box is 100% perfect for those just starting their period. If you’re not sure what what products are right for you, Flux Box sends you a whole variety for you to find what makes you comfortable.
And honestly, who doesn’t enjoy getting post and unboxing surprise packages?
You can find everything you need to know about Flux Box right here – this monthly subscription starts at a mere £3.50 a month!
Have you had a Flux Box before? Let us know what you think at @maximumpopbooks and chat to Flux Box at @fluxboxes
- Quiz: What does your favourite ‘Harry Potter’ book say about you?
- Coming full circle: The books that meet a shattering conclusion by going back to the beginning
- The ultimate ship wars… just who are your one true OTP?
- Quiz: Which Hogwarts house would you be in based on your fave YouTuber?
- We’re such suckers for beautifully written books. Here are some of our faves and the quotes that made us fall in love
- World Book Day are turning 20 in 2017 and they’re celebrating in style