Season 4 of ‘Orange is the New Black’ came… aaaand it went. Especially if you’re like us and have ZERO self control.
So what can you use to fill the whole in your heart until season 5 comes out? Welp, you can try out these reads, that’s for sure. Guaranteed reading satisfaction right here. You’re welcome.
Not quite hitting the mark? Then try this: Answer the question (and you better do it with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth) and we’ll judge which book you’re to be bunked with…
ICYMI, the first in this series:
1. What do you NEED to read after binge watching ‘Gilmore Girls’?
- There’s going to be a new Stephanie Meyer novel in November and we’re so excited we can’t even breathe!
- 7 books we’d love to see turned into a TV series
- WIN! 1 of 3 ‘Glass Sword’ bundles, including brand new special editions and a tote bag!
- Who said it: Disney or Stephanie Perkins?
- 5 reasons why ‘The Moonlight Dreamers’ feels “dangerously close to excitement”
- Judge a Book By Its Cover: ‘Sing’ is “simple but eye-catching” with it’s classy cover and pop of colour! But what do you think?
- What do you NEED to read after binge watching ‘Gilmore Girls’?