Cecelia Ahern’s first YA novel, ‘Flawed’, is now on the shelves! Celestine lives a perfect life until she makes an instinctive decision that changes everything. She now faces imprisonment, branding, and worst of all, she could be found flawed.
Sounds amazing, right? Some lucky Twitter readers have already read it – here’s what they thought!
— Jess (@Delvedystopia) March 14, 2016
@Cecelia_Ahern I've just read Flawed. LOVED it! Hope there are 2 more & they must be films!!!
— Arwen (@Raven_kittycat) March 12, 2016
— Gullivers Bookshop (@gulliversbks) March 8, 2016
— Lisa Redmond (@LisaReadsBooks) March 5, 2016
— Nicole (@Fotosmakememory) March 5, 2016
— Jenny (@JennyyLouisee) March 4, 2016
Have you read ‘Flawed’ yet? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- 6 Reasons We’re Head Over Heels in Love with Cecelia Ahern
- We were invited to the Scholastic #BloggersBookFeast and here’s all the insider info
- QUIZ: How many gorgeous YA romances have you read?
- Scared of classics? Try a classic-inspired YA novel instead!
- Five reasons you need to read ‘Flawed’ by Cecelia Ahern right now
- Reviewer Round-Up: Rainbow Rowell’s ‘Carry On’ is “a one-of-a-kind homage to fanfiction”
- 32 Reader Problems – because we know the bookish struggle is real
- Announcing the Geek Fest Tour with Holly Smale; go get your geek on!
- QUIZ! Can you match the tagline to the YA novel?