‘Finding Audrey’ by Sophie Kinsella was released just yesterday, and we couldn’t be more excited for all you MP!ers to get your hands on it.
If you haven’t heard about it yet, ‘Finding Audrey’ is about a young girl dealing with anxiety. After being bullied in school, Audrey is taken out of school and spends her days inside, wearing dark glasses to avoid eye contact and curling up in the family’s living room. But then Linus enters her life: the boy with the orange segment mouth who kickstarts her recovery.
Sweet and funny, ‘Finding Audrey’ is a must-read this June.
Aiss from Penguin Random House says it is, “really, really funny” and “just a really great easy read”, so if this sounds like something you could get into, then by all means, enter Penguin Random House’s giveaway.
All you have to do is subscribe to Penguin Platform channel and leave a comment saying which book out of the five they’re giving away you’d like to read most on the video below (i.e. ‘Finding Audrey’ obviously).
- Follow Sophie Kinsella on Twitter
- Pre-order ‘Finding Audrey’ on Amazon for £7
- Get on Kindle for £6.65
- Stay up to date on all things Kinsella on her webiste
- Want to get the chance to read and review ‘Finding Audrey’ for MP!? Click here
- Take part in our discussion post and connect with the rest of the ‘Finding Audrey’ fandom on MP!
- Sophie Kinsella speaks to Glamour magazine