If you’re as into ‘Finding Audrey’ by Sophie Kinsella as we are, then you’ll be all too happy to check out its new trailer. After all, if we’re not getting a movie for a while, then we’ll have to make do with seeing Audrey, Linus and those infamous shades come to life in a short, cute video. (We’re still waiting on the movie though. Just saying.)
In the tragic event that you have not heard of this sweet, funny story, then you have even more reason to take 44 seconds out of your day to get acquainted it – and then obviously run out and buy it, or at least beg your mate to lend you their copy.
Let us know what you think in the comments – is Audrey as you pictured her in your head? Or do you just wish the trailer was longer?
“An anxiety disorder disrupts fourteen-year-old Audrey’s daily life. She has been making slow but steady progress with Dr. Sarah, but when Audrey meets Linus, her brother’s gaming teammate, she is energized. She connects with him. Audrey can talk through her fears with Linus in a way she’s never been able to do with anyone before. As their friendship deepens and her recovery gains momentum, a sweet romantic connection develops, one that helps not just Audrey but also her entire family.”
- Follow Sophie Kinsella on Twitter
- Pre-order ‘Finding Audrey’ on Amazon for £7
- Get on Kindle for £6.65
- Stay up to date on all things Kinsella on her webiste
- Want to get the chance to read and review ‘Finding Audrey’ for MP!? Click here
- Take part in our discussion post and connect with the rest of the ‘Finding Audrey’ fandom on MP!
- Sophie Kinsella speaks to Glamour magazine
- Win a copy of ‘Finding Audrey’ from PenguinPlatform