As the ‘Finding Audrey’ blog book tour continues, The Young Folks blog is giving you the chance to win an exclusive ‘Finding Audrey’ coffee sleeve – the perfect item for any ‘Finding Audrey’ or Sophie Kinsella fan.
Here at MP!, we love Sophie Kinsella’s new YA novel. It’s sweet, funny, and includes all the chaotic ridiculousness that plagues any family without handling the issue of anxiety indelicately.
“An anxiety disorder disrupts fourteen-year-old Audrey’s daily life. She has been making slow but steady progress with Dr. Sarah, but when Audrey meets Linus, her brother’s gaming teammate, she is energized. She connects with him. Audrey can talk through her fears with Linus in a way she’s never been able to do with anyone before. As their friendship deepens and her recovery gains momentum, a sweet romantic connection develops, one that helps not just Audrey but also her entire family.”
If you’re interested in winning this fab piece of ‘Finding Audrey’ memorabilia, as well as a hardback copy of Sophie Kinsella’s first YA novel, then click here. There are 4 days on the clock, so make sure to enter your name soon.
The rest of Sophie Kinsella’s blog book tour is as follows:
- Follow Sophie Kinsella on Twitter
- Pre-order ‘Finding Audrey’ on Amazon for £7
- Get on Kindle for £6.65
- Stay up to date on all things Kinsella on her webiste
- Want to get the chance to read and review ‘Finding Audrey’ for MP!? Click here
- Take part in our discussion post and connect with the rest of the ‘Finding Audrey’ fandom on MP!
- Sophie Kinsella speaks to Glamour magazine
- Win a copy of ‘Finding Audrey’ from PenguinPlatform