Sophie Kinsella’s first YA novel, ‘Finding Audrey’, attracted over 15,000 ratings on Goodreads, and a perfect 5 star rating from Waterstones, leaving us to wonder why she had never tried it before.
Back in the summer, when we here MP! were raving about this sweet, funny book it was released only as hardback. But now, we’re happy to reveal the brand new paperback cover:
Let us know what you think of this gloriously sunny makeover @maximumpopbooks.
More bookish articles?
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition
- Q&A with Holly Smale: “I actually begged to write ‘All Wrapped Up’”
- MP! EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Everything you need to know about ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison