With her own brand of charming humour and Kinsella-style chaos, Sophie Kinsella breaks into YA literature in the best way.
‘Finding Audrey’ is a sweet story about Audrey, a girl suffering from anxiety and depression to the extent that she can no longer leave the house, except to attend counselling. However, once she meets Linus, her brother’s gaming team mate, things begin to change. Can love really kickstart recovery?
If you’re already interested in knowing more about Audrey, Linus and Audrey’s crazy family, then we suggest you check out this FREE EXTRACT, found on Kinsella’s own website.
- Follow Sophie Kinsella on Twitter
- Pre-order ‘Finding Audrey’ on Amazon for £7
- Get on Kindle for £6.65
- Stay up to date on all things Kinsella on her webiste
- Want to get the chance to read and review ‘Finding Audrey’ for MP!? Click here
- Take part in our discussion post and connect with the rest of the ‘Finding Audrey’ fandom on MP!
- Sophie Kinsella speaks to Glamour magazine
- Win a copy of ‘Finding Audrey’ from PenguinPlatform
- MP! Review: ‘Finding Audrey’ is a sweet, funny read that handles mental illness with tact