‘Finding Audrey’ by Sophie Kinsella is a must-have this June. Sweet, funny, and packed with the kind of ridiculous chaos you can expect from any family, ‘Finding Audrey’ handles the themes of mental illness and anxiety with sensitivity and good humour.
Booktuber Lyndsay Cambridge talks about ‘Finding Audrey’ in her latest video. Already being a Sophie Kinsella fangirl, she wasted no time in getting her hands on Kinsella’s break into the YA section.
Awarding it 4.5 stars, it’s safe to say that this first attempt is definitely a success.
Lyndsay says the book is, “a really amazing read…really funny…heartfelt” and “unique for Sophie Kinsella especially”. On top of that, she notes how much she loved the relationship between Audrey and her mum, even if she wasn’t that fussed on the Daily Mail worshipping lady in the beginning.
Check out the full review for more.
- Follow Sophie Kinsella on Twitter
- Pre-order ‘Finding Audrey’ on Amazon for £7
- Get on Kindle for £6.65
- Stay up to date on all things Kinsella on her webiste
- Want to get the chance to read and review ‘Finding Audrey’ for MP!? Click here
- Take part in our discussion post and connect with the rest of the ‘Finding Audrey’ fandom on MP!
- Sophie Kinsella speaks to Glamour magazine
- Win a copy of ‘Finding Audrey’ from PenguinPlatform