‘Finding Audrey’ is about exactly that: finding the Audrey that lives behind her anxiety and dark sunglasses. It might take a few trips to Starbucks, and even more cute notes from an equally cute boy, but step by step, she’ll get there.
We love the cover for Sophie Kinsella’s sweet, funny book – it’s simple, cool, and we never thought we liked aqua stripes before, but it works.
However, not everyone in the world will be going out to get their hands on this exact copy. In fact, Italy is one of the country’s where Audrey looks a little bit different from this edition.
Dark sunglasses, video camera, and brown hair? Yep, definitely Audrey.
What do you think of the Italian cover, or do you have a special place in your heart for green stripes? Let us know.
- Follow Sophie Kinsella on Twitter
- Pre-order ‘Finding Audrey’ on Amazon for £7
- Get on Kindle for £6.65
- Stay up to date on all things Kinsella on her webiste
- Want to get the chance to read and review ‘Finding Audrey’ for MP!? Click here
- Take part in our discussion post and connect with the rest of the ‘Finding Audrey’ fandom on MP!
- Sophie Kinsella speaks to Glamour magazine
- Win a copy of ‘Finding Audrey’ from PenguinPlatform