Fifth Harmony are our girls, we love them to pieces and to be honest, we couldn’t live without them. However, sometimes they shine brighter than the sun with their solo moments.
Now, we know they’re not going solo anytime soon but these 16 moments, we imagine them as solo stars. Taking the centre stage and strutting their stuff alone and we’re ok with that. Watch these videos and your mind will be blown.
1) First up is lovely Lauren, her cover of Lady Gaga’s ‘Speechless’ legit had us in tears and she kinda actually sounds like Gaga.
2) If this isn’t the sexiest thing you’ve heard Lauren sing, point us in the direction because we NEED more.
3) Pfft, who said Lauren can’t sing? This girl just slayed hard.
4) Fetus Dinah Jane is giving us envious feels, we don’t even have that much talent in our pinky finger.
5) We have no words tbh.
6) Dinah Jane has been in the studio with Stunna June and we’re super excited to hear the full version of this track.
7) Not strictly vocals but OMG Normani’s dance skills are 10/10, TEACH US YOUR WAYS.
8) Chill and soulful, could we expect this from Normani if she goes solo?
9) Who needs a paper CV when you’ve got the most slayin’ video ever.
10) Gurl she can mash-up songs and sound sick as hell.
11) ‘I Know What You Did Last Night’ changed our life and we need more from these two, together pls.
12) All the girls sound fab AF in this but Ally and Camila just owned this.
13) Ally pre-5H, we can’t contain the feels.
14) This ‘X Factor’ performance was the most incredible diva moment of the century.
15) Ally is basically Adele.
16) The girls singing their fave hits, YAS SLAY.
Any other fab solo stuff you’d like to share with us? If so, tweet them over @maximumpop and we’ll have a look.