Rejoice you lovely sausage rolls! It’s Friday and…5 SECONDS OF SUMMER and ONE DIRECTION are about to hit the same stage in Tokyo!
Don’t even let us think about all those black skinny jeans… We’re ready to get down on our knees.
Sorry not sorry.
But if, like us, you have to see the shows through glorious Vines we suggest you read below to see what else is happening today. Click the events for more details.
- 5 Seconds of Summer are on the road again! They can’t wait to rock your socks, Tokyo!
- Can’t wait to see which shirt Harry is going to wear tonight in Tokyo, during One Direction’s show?
- Stereo Kicks are in Glasgow for The X Factor Live Tour
- Fifth Harmony will look damn good for the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards Nomination Special on Disney Channel and don’t miss their ‘Reflection’ tour in San Francisco at the Regency Ballroom!
- Bang dem sticks in Dallas, Meghan Trainor!
Free text message reminder of events
If you want a FREE text message reminder of any of these events just click Save on our website Maximum Pop! Events. We’ll send you a text 10 minutes before so you don’t miss out.