MP! is fresh from the night shift with the Fifth Harmony girls and we can confirm that there was a lot of work work work going on with more than just a hint of twerk twerk twerk at the 5H gig at G-A-Y in London last night. Ain’t no gettin’ off early. No sir.
The stage was set. The dance floor was jam packed, hot as a tea kettle (in the words of 50 Cent). One thing was missing.
5 FEMALE BOSSES!
You might be the boss at home but the girls were certainly bosses onstage. Here’s 9 unmissable moments from the gig. Trust us, they’ll hit you like a sledgehammer.
- The crowd losing their shit as the girls sassily stomped onto stage to the opening bars of ‘Work from Home’.
2) The miltary-inspired outfits which flashed a hell of a lot of flesh. Not that we’re complaining. Check out those thighs.
3) Oh my (
Alfie) days! The synchronised dance moves.
4) Dinah-Jane’s gold hotpants.
5) When 5H showed us all who was ‘BO$$’ with their amazing chair choreography.
6) As if we weren’t stunned enough from the powerhouse performance of ‘BO$$’, 5H then went and whipped out their sledgehammers on us. Mercy.
7) The body rockin’ to ‘Body Rock’. Major slut drops.
8) The glorious finale with confetti, smoke machines and Beefeater-themed male strippers, all to the sound of ‘Worth It’. Doesn’t really come camper than that now does it?
9) The owner of G-A-Y announcing that his dog is the ultimate 5H superfan. The lucky mutt even got to meet the girls and steal a few kisses. Jealous! Just goes to show that Harmonizers come in all shapes and sizes.
Seriously, talk about slayage. They went and butchered us all with no mercy. If you loved the girls’ performance, let us know by tweeting us at @maximumpop.