Festival season is among us and while Coachella recently finished for another year, there are plenty of up and coming festivals to prepare for. We’ve created a list of some festival must haves that you need to take with you to have the best time possible. You’re welcome.
1. Bum bag– Small accessory, big necessity. Store your vital cash, phone and other small essentials for throughout the day in this bag. Handbags are way too big when you’re supposed to be rocking out. Get this one for an incredible £2.99 from Blue Banana!
2. Waterless Wash Kit – Festivals aren’t always the easiest place to keep clean, so we recommend this Festival Waterless Wash Kit. Also from Blue Banana for £13.99!
3. PowerBee Executive Solar Phone Charger – Charging your phone can also be a pain in the backside at festivals. This solar power phone charger should do just the trick! Available for £20 from Amazon.
3. Nivea Sun Protect & Refresh Sun Spray – With predicted heatwaves, the last thing you need is to burn. Make sure you slap on the sunscreen and stay safe. Get this Nivea SP50 from Boots at £8.
4. Platypus Water Bottle – This reusable water bottle is flexible and compact, meaning you don’t have to lug it around like a big one. Once empty, just roll it up and put it in a pocket! Get this one from Fruugo for £9.91.
5. Cash Stash Keychain – Keep your emergency/spare money discrete by storing it in this handy keyring. Get this one for £5.99 from Firebox.
6. Poncho – you never know when it might rain, so it’s ideal to take one with you! This funky one is available from Prezzybox for £4.95
7. Wellies – Fields can get swampy and icky and you don’t want to ruin your shoes, so wellies are a must. We love these ones from festival-essentials.com for £38!
8. Dry Shampoo – Keep your hair as clean as possible while at your festival. We recommend Colab which is available at Superdrug for £1.99!
9. Picnic Blanket – There’s nothing like sitting on some grass with your friends and eating lunch in the sunshine. This picnic blanket is from Matalan for £6!
10. Tangle Teaser Brush– Sort out any knotted hair with this ideal brush. Perfect size for any travel bag. Available from Urban Outfitters for £10.
And there you have it! Our top 10 essentials for going to a festival.
Going to a festival this year? Did we miss something off our list? Tweet us @maximumpop and let’s talk festivals.