In celebration of Lauren Kate’s new, smouldering book, ‘Unforgiven’, we thought we’d have a look back through all the incredible artwork inspired by the ‘Fallen’ series. And then obviously go and beg every vaguely artsy person in our life to create some Cam Briel fan art to go along with his story.
More bookish articles?
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us
- INTERVIEW with Ryan Graudin: WWII, wolf-dogs and the inspiration behind ‘Wolf By Wolf’
- Become a published author with Times/Chicken House Children’s Fiction Competition
- Q&A with Holly Smale: “I actually begged to write ‘All Wrapped Up’”
- MP! EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Everything you need to know about ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison
- MP! Review: why Geek Girl: All Wrapped Up should be on your Christmas List
- Q&A with Queen of Teen, James Dawson: Hogwarts Houses, 2016 reads & advice on coming out
- Read an extract from Jennifer E. Smith’s ‘Hello Goodbye’ RIGHT NOW – plus, find out how to get your hands on a signed copy
- Find out what booktubers are saying about Rick Riordan’s explosive new read, ‘Magnus Chase’