FabLittleBag are an awesome period product company who have devised a totally cool sealable sanitary bag to help make those tampon woes disappear. No bin around to dispose of your tampon? Say goodbye to your period nightmares because FabLittleBag totally have your back.
We’re not totally sure you can tell your period fact from period fiction though, so the FabLittleBag team have put together another nifty quiz to truly test out your menstruation know-who. Can you beat this tricky myth debunker and WIN some super cool FabLittleBag goodies for yourself?
Take the quiz to discover whether or not you’re a period guru – and keep scrolling until the end to discover how to win some goodies:
Win! All you have to do to get your hands on a FREE (yup, that’s right) FabLittleBag Handbag Pack, plus a 25% discount off future purchase, is to share your results via Twitter once you’ve completed the quiz. Remember to tag us @maximumpop!
The winners are @TheBouncyFrog, @Maldivesz, @runawaycondora, @Mike_O_Like, @gabd981, @imaslutforoned, @sleepyhollowkid, @beckyricho09, @TinyTamzX, @KermackKerry, @lolaoverrisk, @KaylaYin, @thornriver16, @shibbyxox, @kaathcruuuz, @charrliexbeex, @SparkleDuckie, @AislinnOC, @TheWANTEDTWFan, @em7573, @carlyxluke, @ykaitot, @ItsGemmaM, @SophieJayneShaw, @katscreamy and @prestigejess.
Don’t miss out on this truly fab opportunity and remember to check out the FabLittleBag website for more on what they do.Competition ends 9PM on 28/8
- 27 bra struggles we girls just can’t handle anymore
- The ultimate period survival kit
- I tried masturdating adn my solo-date was ridiculously empowering
- 10 things you’ll understand if you have heavy periods
- Why Khloe Kardashian’s cancer scare can teach us all a lesson in self-care
- Girls, swimming on your period isn’t gross. If this Olympian can do it, so can you.