Want a fun, flirty read to transport you from Dullsville to the bright lights of LA, complete with attractive boys and pressing paparazzi? Then may we point you in the direction of Paige Toon and her hilarious Jessie Jefferson series, the second of which is OUT NOW.
“Life as the undercover daughter of a rock god isn’t going to be easy. How will Jessie adjust to her old boring life again after spending her summer living it up with her dad in LA? With tough decisions ahead (and not just choosing between two hot boys), can she cope juggling her two very different lives? Summer may be over, but Jessie’s story is just beginning…”
Want to test drive this funny story before going out to buy it? Check out this sneaky peak of ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ now, exclusively on MP!
More bookish articles?
- Why we wish we got invites to the launch party for ‘The Last Ever After’ by Soman Chainani
- Check out Jenn Bennett’s guide to the San Francisco of ‘Night Owls’
- MP! Review: ‘One’ by Sarah Crossan is absolutely beautiful
- Win 1 of 100 Jandy Nelson books in MP!’s big book giveaway
- Listen to Robin Benway’s playlist for her novel ‘Emmy and Oliver’
- Meet 3 of your favourite authors on #NewDayNewNormal tour