Those YouTuber books just keep on coming and we couldn’t be more excited with this new release from beauty vlogger Estee Lalonde. The YouTube starlet has over 1 million YouTube subscribers and has been picked up by Ebury, an imprint of Penguin Random House.
Estee announced the news on her YouTube channel, garnering a staggering 10,000 views in half an hour! Here’s what she said:
From The Bookseller: “In ‘Bloom’ she tackles “the enigmatic subject of style”, what it means to her and who and what inspires her personal style. She shares details of the areas in her life that have influenced the way she looks and feels, including fashion, beauty, travel, work, leisure and pleasures.”
‘Bloom: Navigating Life and Style’ will be released in hardback on 1st September 2016.
Are you still up for YouTuber books, or are you fed up of them? Tell us at @maximumpopbooks!
- Guest blogger, Jessica Melor, gives us her top 10 romance reads incl. ‘Everything, Everything’ and ‘One Day’
- 6 reasons we want to be in an Ally Carter novel
- Check out our handy guide to February YA Book Events
- Top YA couples, from guest blogger Renu Shah
- Which authors are hitting up YALC this year? Here’s what we know so far…
- Illumicrate Unboxing: the cutest bookmarks ever, an incredible book and MORE