There are few things we love in the world more than a forbidden love storyline. That, hand in hand with some serious #AestheticGoals… Well, turns out Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult have absolutely nailed it in their new film ‘Equals’, out on DVD now.
And, you know, we wouldn’t be doing our jobs right if we didn’t give you the opportunity to grab yourselves a copy!
In ‘Equals’, Silas (played by Nicholas Hoult) and Nia (played by Kristen Stewart) are both living in The Collective, a colourless, post-apocalyptic society where emotions have been outlawed. As Silas mysteriously starts experiencing feelings he realises he’s become afflicted with ‘Switched on Syndrome’ and soon discovers Nia is also emotionally alive but hiding the condition.
Sounds like legit the most intense thing ever, right? Watch the trailer below and you’ll get why we’re seriously looking forward to seeing this one.
Ahhhh, the chemistry between Kristen and Nicholas is just too much for our hearts to handle. And we are most certainly all about those dystopian vibes of The Collective — they’re some of our fave kinds of books and films.
Speaking of The Collective… Do you reckon you’d be able to find love under the rigid regime? Take our quiz and find out. And be sure to keep your answer handy…
So… would you find love, Casanova? Let us know your answer and enter to win 1 of 5 copies of the film on DVD. Simply follow the instructions in the tweet below and be sure to share your result using #EqualsMovie @maximumpop. UK only. Closes 13/10.
The winners are @HVRRICANEATC, @MCVEYSLLAMAS, @kpdonald1, @greigo_uk and @LucyoBailey. Congratulations! You will be contacted via Twitter shortly.
‘Equals’ is out now on Digital HD, VOD and DVD!
Join the Twitter conversation with #EqualsMovie
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition will run from 6th October and 13th October
- Competition promoter is Maximum Pop
- Entrants must be aged 12 or over
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Winners will be notified via direct message
- Entrants must tweet their quiz answer using #EqualsMovie to @maximumpop
- Entrants must have a valid Twitter account and follow @maximumpop
- Winners will be picked at random from all entries via the Maximum Pop Twitter
- Prize for each of 5 (five) winners is 1 (one) x Equals DVD each only
- The winners must respond accepting the prize within 24 hours of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 5 times before the competition is then declared void
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested and passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- Prize details are correct at the date of publishing. Should prizes become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstance, Icon Film Distribution reserves the right to vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternatives.