Well duh. But you know, there ain’t nothing wrong in a little bit of cover-lust.
Liz Flanagan’s YA debut, ‘Eden Summer’, needs to be looked at on the inside too, and here’s why…
1. It’s set in the West Yorkshire countryside. Don’t know about you, but there is something so alluring about the Northern landscape. ‘Wuthering Heights’, anyone?
2. Friendship. We never tire of these stories. Where a friendship (lost or found) is the key driving force of a book. Mates are important, yo.
3. It’s UKYA! Which is always a great reason to grab it and read it. Support the UKYA massive!
4. The author herself is super sweet, and if you don’t already follow her on twitter… why not?
Home again, home again, startle the dog: think she *is* pleased to see me really… pic.twitter.com/0thkQzek4f
— Liz Flanagan (@lizziebooks) July 7, 2016
5. And yes, the book has the feels. And yes, it’s a page-turner. But… yes… THE COVER!
If you want to get your hands on a copy, then you can do so, right here. You’re welcome.
- #everybodyURTS: Time to spread some Twitter cheer – what’s your happy place?
- Celebrating female friendship, finding your place and overcoming your doubts: A Q&A with Siobhan Curham
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is so gorgeous, bookstagram just can’t get enough!
- Quiz: which is your “I’m totally over it” song?
- Predating booktube, Wreck This Journal and having a good mix in books, life and videos: A Q&A with booktuber booksandquills
- Some parts of ‘Under Rose Tainted Skies’ were hard, really hard, for author Louise Gornall to write, find out why in this perf Q&A
- Lisa Heathfield’s ‘Paper Butterflies’ is “one of the most punch-you-in-the-stomach-powerful pieces of literature I’ve read this year”
- Siobhan Curham is taking over @maximumpopbooks on Thursday 7th!
- Watch: Amy Alward take on Heads Up and show off her acting skills with Luke Franks! Can she beat the high score?