Alison Goodman’s ‘The Dark Days Club’ follows the story of eighteen-year-old Lady Helen. And she has a big decision to make.
Should she choose the life of a duchess, and be welcomed into Regency society? It would be the safer option. A sensible option for a lifetime of genteel eleganza. Or, should she choose the life of a demon slayer? It’s a dangerous path, and kicking demon butt certainly won’t be easy.
Delightful dancing, cake and gossip, or perilous people-saving?
If you had to choose, like really choose, would you be swayed by the life of the Duchess, or the Demon Slayer?
Take the quiz and find out which way your head and heart truly want you to lean.
And don’t forget, you can get your copy of ‘The Dark Days Club’ now!
- Book Lust: check out the best Instas of the red hot ‘Blood For Blood’ series
- Author Appreciation: 8 reasons we flippin love Veronica Roth, genius behind ‘Divergent’
- Twitter Says: ‘How Not To Disappear’ is a “lovely, lovely book”
- 3 reasons you just have to read the ‘Blood for Blood’ series
- Welcome to ‘The Dark Days Club’ – for fans of Cassandra Clare and Jane Austen
- Twitter says: ‘See How They Run’ by Ally Carter is “even better than ‘All Fall Down’”