Every once in a while, a publisher decides to bless their readers with a gorgeous cover transformation – and that’s exactly what Harper Collins has done with our fave dystopian, the Divergent series. Hallelujah.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @Rooby7, @roscomacf, @ldngirl2016, @Pauls_Angel1979, and @carajewell1.
They’re bold, bright and those taglines branded across the front look intense. Want a set yourself? All you have to do is follow @maximumpopbooks and RT the following tweet:
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) January 16, 2016
- What books did we read in December and now want to scream about from the rooftops?
- MP!er Tayler stayed up way too late reading because she needed to see how ‘My Life Next Door’ developed.
- Check out the teaser trailer for the new, life-action, Roald Dahl, BFG film.
- Which lovable misfit from James Dawson’s ‘All of the Above’ are you?
- Read the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’.
- ‘Throne of Glass’ Colouring Book: what we hope to see in this September 2016 release
- Can you guess what DIMILY author Estelle Maskame did to the first boy she kissed? Find out here
- Interview with author of ‘Splintered’ series, AG Howard: what you can expect from ‘Untamed’
- QUIZ: Which January YA release should you read first?
- YA romance favourite, Huntley Fizpatrick, names her top 10 swooniest moments in fiction – incl. 10 Things I Hate About You!
- Trailer: need a fab new read? Check out Marianne Levy’s ‘Accidental Superstar’
- Illumicrate November Round-Up: 3 reasons you need to subscribe to the February box ASAP
- Divergent-inspired New Years Resolutions: “Find out why Caleb looks so familiar” – Tris