Tbh, from the moment Zac Efron sang the first couple of bars of ‘Start of Something’ alongside Vanessa Hudgens in ‘High School Musical’ we fell hard. Since then, him and his abs have only continued to level the F up and we reckon when he’s hitting his fifties, he’ll be the George Clooney of our generation. And now we get the chance to bring him directly to you lucky lot with 1 of 3 ‘Dirty Grandpa‘ DVDs up for grabs.
‘Dirty Grandpa’ follows the journey of learning to live life to the fullest, starting with an uptight lawyer, Jason (Zac Efron), who has managed to land himself a great career full of prospect and a fiancé, who he’s set to marry in a week. However, he also has a pretty foul-mouthed grandpa. Dick (Robert De Niro) coerces his grandson into driving him to a wild spring break party filled with all the excessive drinking and bikini clad girls. And, as you’d expect, things get pretty messy.
Want to know exactly what happens and bring an almost butt naked Zac Efron to the comfort of your own home?
The winners are @CuddlingLevi, @louiseee_96 and @levisvibes. Congratulations! You will be contacted via Twitter shortly.
— Maximum Pop! (@maximumpop) June 9, 2016
The giveaway ends on Thursday 16th June. We wish you the best of luck. Whilst we wait to find out who won, we’re going to make our way through Zac Efron’s filmography. And if you’re not one of the lucky winners, ‘Dirty Grandpa’ is out now to buy on DVD.
Terms and conditions
1. The competition closes on 16th June 2016 at 9pm BST
2. The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with Maximum Pop! and Grapevine Digital Limited.
3. Entrants must be aged 12 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize. Entrants aged under 18 must seek permission to enter this competition from a parent/guardian.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must enter via Twitter.
5. Only one entry per person will be considered.
6. Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition.
7. Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegible, illegal, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
8. Prize for the winner is Dirty Grandpa on DVD
9. The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
10. The prize winner will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Maximum Pop! by Twitter direct message within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
11. In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
12. If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
14. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
15. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
16. The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
17. By entering the competition, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
19. By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
20. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or Maximum Pop! or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
23. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
24. The name of the prize winner will be announced on the Promoter’s website and may be obtained for three months after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘Dirty Grandpa DVD Competition Winners’.
25. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.