What would you do if one day you came home from your shift at the diner to find out your parents were planning on murdering you that very night? Well, that’s Amber’s life. Or was. Now, she’s on the run in a car that might be alive and following a road dotted with countless monsters and murderers trying to kill her.
‘Demon Road‘ is Derek Landy’s latest book, and is every bit as funny, horrifying and gripping as his bestselling ‘Skulduggery Pleasant’ series.
Want to follow Amber on her hellish roadtrip? Then check out the map below, and even print your own copy, to find all the terrifying attractions along Demon Road.
‘Demon Road’ is out 27th August.
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- We need YOU to review ‘Demon Road’ by Derek Landy
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of William Sutcliffe’s ‘Concentr8? – where London kids are controlled with prescription drugs
- Girl squads, trophy boyfriends and Taylor Swifty – check out Holly Bourne’s feature for MP!
- Check out our fave fan art for ‘The School For Good and Evil’
- We want YOU to review the ‘Worldwalker’ series by Josephine Angelini
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’
- Be seduced by our MP! exclusive extract of ‘Darkmere’ by Helen Maslin
- Books that make you go ‘hmmm’: Sarah Crossan’s top opinion-challenging reads