Haven’t read any of ‘Demon Road’ yet? Need to get your eyeballs on this thrilling, bloody book ASAP? Well, then, we at MP! know just where to send you: The Guardian for your free chapter.
‘Demon Road’ is Derek Landy’s horrifying twist on the legendary American road trip, following Amber as she escapes her murderous, demon parents. Vampires, serial killers, and whatever else Hell spits out all feature in this horrifying new novel from the author of the bestselling ‘Skulduggery Pleasant’ series – and it’s a hell of a ride.
Intrigued? Need something to console you until your copy arrives? Read the first chapter here.
More bookish articles?
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- MP Exclusive Extract: Get a taste of ‘Unbecoming’, from Jenny Downham, author of ‘Before I Die’
- Parallel universes, teenage love and strong ladies: MP! chats to Josephine Angelini, author of ‘Worldwalker’ series
- WIN! ‘Trial By Fire’ and ‘Firewalker’ by Josephine Angelini
- Get your hands on £200 to spend in Miss Selfridge and a copy of ‘Sunkissed’
- WIN! Signed copy of CJ Daughter’s ‘The Secret Fire’ – plus check out the FREE chapter
- MP! Review: ‘Sunkissed’ by Jenny McLachlan is funny, sweet and better than anticipated
- MP! Review: ‘Demon Road’ is a must for thrill-seekers, horror-lovers and fans of Supernatural
- Derek Landy talks to The Bookseller about the American roadtrip, trilogies and Skulduggery Pleasant
- Introducing Josephine Angelini: our fave posts from this bestseller’s Twitter
- 1 min ‘Demon Road’ crash course with none other than Derek Landy