We here at MP! have got a bit of an obsession with fan art – and even more so when it’s for one of our fave books this month. Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ is about a rip-roaring American road trip with blood, gore and a full-cast of hellish creatures, and is one book that we think deserves a boatload more sketches, paintings and paper mache creations.
After much searching through the perilous landscape of the interwebz, we have gratefully located some cracking pieces of our favourite demon-girl Amber. Check them out below and let us know what you think @maximumpopbooks.
Have you drawn/painted/created anything related to Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’? We’d love to see all your sketches, paintings, paper-maches, costumes, photo manipulations – whatever! Tweet them all to @maximumpopbooks.
More bookish articles?
- Joe Sugg’s new book is the fastest-selling graphic novel EVER?
- Leigh Bardugo reads from Six of Crows – PRE RELEASE DAY. BE STILL OUR BEATING HEARTS.
- Benjaminoftomes is starting up his own micro-publishing house – the first book of which you can pre-order HERE
- Get a taste fro ‘Demon Road’ with this FREE chapter
- Help us interview Nicholas Sparks 28/09
- Getting to know Derek Landy’s Twitter: “Just spent 3 minutes standing in a pitch-black bathroom trying to convince my girlfriend @Patrick_Ness‘s new book glows in the dark.”
- Pick your next read from author Josephine Angelini’s recommendations – including Winner’s Curse, Harry Potter and the Harper Hall trilogy
- Check out author Amy Lukavics’ casting for her new terrifying read, ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ with Evan Peters, Ansel Elgort and MORE
- New releases, jewellery, stationary and EXCLUSIVE items – Illumicrate is our new fave quarterly box subscription service
- MP! Review: The Worldwalker series blasts you into a new world you won’t want to leave
- 5 reasons you need to get yourself to Book It! – YA Festvial 2-11th October