We’ve all heard of Derek Landy and his legendary 9-book series, ‘Skulduggery Pleasant’, but are you acquainted with MP! favourite, ‘Demon Road’? Currently sitting at #1 spot on Amazon’s YA Horror list, it’s proving to be every bit as good as ‘Skulduggery’- and we’re pretty in love with it too.
If you don’t know too much about this rip-roaring thriller, then let the king of YA horror himself introduce you to this beast of book in this new video.
“I like to describe ‘Demon Road’ as an epic roadtrip across the supernatural landscape of America.”
More bookish articles?
- Explore Derek Landy’s ‘Demon Road’ route with the official map
- MP Exclusive Extract: Get a taste of ‘Unbecoming’, from Jenny Downham, author of ‘Before I Die’
- Parallel universes, teenage love and strong ladies: MP! chats to Josephine Angelini, author of ‘Worldwalker’ series
- WIN! ‘Trial By Fire’ and ‘Firewalker’ by Josephine Angelini
- Get your hands on £200 to spend in Miss Selfridge and a copy of ‘Sunkissed’
- WIN! Signed copy of CJ Daughter’s ‘The Secret Fire’ – plus check out the FREE chapter
- MP! Review: ‘Sunkissed’ by Jenny McLachlan is funny, sweet and better than anticipated
- MP! Review: ‘Demon Road’ is a must for thrill-seekers, horror-lovers and fans of Supernatural
- Derek Landy talks to The Bookseller about the American roadtrip, trilogies and Skulduggery Pleasant
- Introducing Josephine Angelini: our fave posts from this bestseller’s Twitter