‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is eerie, disturbing and a book you won’t want to miss this Halloween. But be careful, once this book has you, it has a habit of not letting go until the final page.
We took to Twitter to find out if anyone else felt how we did after finishing this grisly read (i.e. utterly terrified) and – surprise, surprise – we didn’t come up short. Check out what everyone is saying about this Halloween must-read.
— Amber Sweeney (@MyShelfAndI) September 3, 2015
— Angie Fayre (@Angie_Fayre) March 20, 2015
— Julie Kagawa (@Jkagawa) March 6, 2015
DAUGHTERS UNTO DEVILS is FANTASTIC @amylukavics. Truly horrifying & riveting. PS I'm now phobic of ants, scarecrows, trees, axes, praries…
— Molly Harper (@mollyharperauth) October 11, 2015
— Beth~YABooksCentral (@Beth_YABC) October 9, 2015
— Carly Bennett (@carlybennett) October 9, 2015
More bookish articles?
- WIN! 1 of 5 SIGNED sets of Natasha Farrant’s gorgeous ‘The Diaries of Bluebell Gadsby’
- We couldn’t be more excited for the new Harry Potter colouring book
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’