‘Daughters Unto Devils’ is eerie, disturbing and a book you won’t want to miss this Halloween. But be careful, once this book has you, it has a habit of not letting go until the final page.
MP!er Georgina applied through our You Review section on the site to receive her spooky copy in exchange for an honest review. If you’d like to get involved keep an eye on the @maximumpopbooks channel.
Name: Georgina Collins
First things first, did you read this book at night? If so, did you regret it? I did decide to read it at night and kind of yes but it was totally worth it!
What kind of scary would you say this book is? Gory, creepy, terrifying? I would say that this book is a creepy read, it definitely makes you want to keep reading.
Favourite character? My favourite character has to be Amanda.
What did you think of the setting? I loved the setting. The setting of the book gave it that extra creepiness, it was great to imagine it all coming to life!
Did it shock you? Yes! The ending definitely did. Everything got so built up in the final chapters then what happens at end just made it 10x better.
Rate out of 10. I give ‘Daughters Unto Devils’ a 10/10. It was amazing, Amy Lukavics totally deserves it.
More bookish articles?
- WIN! 1 of 5 SIGNED sets of Natasha Farrant’s gorgeous ‘The Diaries of Bluebell Gadsby’
- We couldn’t be more excited for the new Harry Potter colouring book
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Why you need to read ‘Monster’ if you love ‘Scream Queens’