Capture the end of your summer with this darkly romantic story of castles and curses and two girls in two very different times.
Leo has invited Kate and a few friends to spend the summer at his inheritance, Darkmere Castle: as wild and remote as it is beautiful. Kate thinks it will be the perfect place for her and Leo to get together – but instead, she’s drawn into the dark story of a young nineteenth-century bride who haunts the tunnels and towers of the house … and whose curse now hangs over them all.
Want to have a sneak peak at ‘Darkmere’ before you rush out and buy it, or to satisfy you until the post man arrives? No worries. Feel free to devour the extract below, at no cost whatsoever.
More bookish articles?
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of ‘Am I Normal Yet?’ by Holly Bourne
- We need YOU to review ‘Demon Road’ by Derek Landy
- Read the MP! exclusive extract of William Sutcliffe’s ‘Concentr8? – where London kids are controlled with prescription drugs
- Girl squads, trophy boyfriends and Taylor Swifty – check out Holly Bourne’s feature for MP!
- Check out our fave fan art for ‘The School For Good and Evil’
- We want YOU to review the ‘Worldwalker’ series by Josephine Angelini
- Check out Casey-Ann’s fan girl gush about our new fave series – ‘Worldwalker’