New from author of the acclaimed ‘Hush Hush’ series, Becca Fitzpatrick’s ‘Dangerous Lies’ is a novel about living lives you don’t belong to, hiding in witness protection! Find out what MP!er Ekta thought about it.
Name: Ekta Sangha
Have you read anything by Becca Fitzpatrick before? If not, are you more likely to now?/ If you have, how does this compare? I’ve read all of the books in the ‘Hush, Hush’ series, but I’ve not yet read ‘Black Ice’. If I had to compare, I liked and enjoyed reading ‘Dangerous Lies’ more than any of the books in the ‘Hush, Hush’ series. I thought ‘Dangerous Lies’ was perfectly paced, with a really compelling story and unexpected twists and turns. It had great character development and it’s just very well written.
Would you say this is more thriller or romance? It’s a thriller, with a little romance.
Favourite line? “I know you think you can’t do the right thing, but I’ve seen you be brave too many times to doubt you.”
What 3 words would describe ‘Dangerous Lies’? It’s all about family, it can be intense & it’s full of secrets.
Rate out of 10. 9/10. Surpassed my expectations.
Get your very own copy of Becca Fitzpatrick’s ‘Dangerous Lies’ right here.
- Fancy a second opinion – check out MP!er Ria’s review of Becca Fitzpatrick’s ‘Dangerous Lies’.
- See what we read in November that definitely needs to be added to your TBR.
- Don’t wait to read, get the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’, right now!
- Bella Thorne, Dylan O’Brien and more! Our dream cast for the Worldwalker movie.
- Loving how opposites attract – MP!er Caroline reviews ‘My Life Next Door’.
- The perfect mix of Veronica Mars and Buffy – Lois Lane: Fallout. Coming March 2016.
- Veronica Roth gives a tantalising new glimpse into her upcoming writing project.
- Geek Girl author, Holly Smale, defends YA – she’ll never again have readers ‘as honest, discerning and passionate’.