Another highly anticipated title from the Queen of Smoulder, and awarded a whopping 4.5/5 stars on Amazon, this is a book all you Becca Fitzpatrick fans won’t want to miss. But don’t take our word for it – Read what MP!er Ria thought about it.
Have you read anything by Becca Fitzpatrick before? If not, are you more likely to now?/ If you have, how does this compare? I have read all of Becca’s other books, and ‘Dangerous Lies’ is quite like ‘Black Ice’ in that they both have twists and turns in them, but are still believable with relatable characters who keep you guessing.
Would you say this is more thriller or romance? I thought that it was equal parts romance and thriller, they balanced nicely through the book.
Favourite line? ‘I still had things I wanted to tell Chet. There were things – important things, life-changing things – we’d never done together.’
What 3 words would describe ‘Dangerous Lies‘? Romantic, thrilling and unrelenting.
Rate out of 10. 9/10 because I still have some unanswered questions. :)
Do you have any opinions of ‘Dangerous Lies’? Tweet us at @maximumpopbooks.
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us