Another highly anticipated title from the Queen of Smoulder, and awarded a whopping 4.5/5 stars on Amazon, this is a book all you Becca Fitzpatrick fans won’t want to miss. But don’t take our word for it – Read what MP!er Kendall thought about it.
Name: Humaira Kauser
Have you read anything by Becca Fitzpatrick before? If not, are you more likely to now?/ If you have, how does this compare? I’ve read all of Becca Fitzpatrick’s books. I absolutely loved the ‘Hush Hush’ series and read each book within a day. However I didn’t like ‘Black Ice’ at all. It just wasn’t for me. But Becca Fitzpatrick has won me back over with ‘Dangerous Lies’ – I happily devoured it! And now it’s left me wanting more.
Would you say this is more thriller or romance? For me the book is more romance than thriller. Personally I love the romantic element so I’m not one to complain.
Favourite line? “We all have to make mistakes, because it’s the only way we learn. Some lessons are harder than others”- said by the ever handsomely gorgeous Chet Falconer.
What 3 words would describe ‘Dangerous Lies‘? Riveting. Addictive. Compelling.
Rate out of 10. 9 out of 10
Do you have any opinions of ‘Dangerous Lies’? Tweet us at @maximumpopbooks.
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us