Another highly anticipated title from the Queen of Smoulder, and awarded a whopping 4.5/5 stars on Amazon, this is a book all you Becca Fitzpatrick fans won’t want to miss. But don’t take our word for it – Read what MP!er Kendall thought about it.
Have you read anything by Becca Fitzpatrick before? If not, are you more likely to now?/ If you have, how does this compare? I’ve read every Becca Fitzpatrick book that’s available. I loved the ‘Hush, Hush’ series a lot and ‘Black Ice’ was an awesome thriller read. ‘Dangerous Lies’ was similar to ‘Black Ice’ with the thriller side of the plot, which I loved.
Would you say this is more thriller or romance? I would say that ‘Dangerous Lies’ is more thriller than romance.
Favourite line? My favourite line is from Stella: “See, there’s this guy here, a really sweet, sensitive, sexy guy, and I’m not ready to let go of him just yet.”
What 3 words would describe ‘Dangerous Lies’? Suspenseful, romantic and full of secrecy.
Rate out of 10. I would rate this book seven out of ten. I really enjoyed it and it’s perfect for fans of Black Ice.
Do you have any opinions of ‘Dangerous Lies’? Tweet us at @maximumpopbooks.
- We couldn’t wait for a Worldwalker movie, so we cast it ourselves – with Dylan O’Brien, Bella Thorne & MORE
- Whisper Challenge with Patrick Ness – can he guess the lines to ‘The Rest Of Us Just Live Here’?
- Which of 1D would survive the Maze? Find out in our interview with bestselling author James Dashner
- Check out all the love & support the YA community is showing James Dawson on Twitter after his big announcement
- Non Pratt, Lauren St John, Liz Kessler & YA Readers react to the film ‘He Named Me Malala’
- VIDEO: 3 reasons you NEED to read ‘Glass Sword’, from author Victoria Aveyard
- VIDEO: Travel back to September and attend Patrick Ness’ Waterstones Picadilly event with us