#CursedChild is here. Almost. It’s in the middle of previews and will officially open on 25th July ahead of the book release. Magical!
So we’ve been frantically updating our Twitter and Instagram feeds for confirmation that this play will rock our socks. And by Merlin’s left ear, we think it might be a total smash.
For starters, we love people who are hella prepared:
Do we think a pack of 5 jam doughnuts is a “small snack” or will I get them taken off me at the door? #CursedChild
— The Katie (@knives_chau) June 24, 2016
And nothing says “prepared” like Harry Potter pants:
— Laura P. Larraya (@GuSa7) June 23, 2016
What if this person legit saw it all in a dream…
— Laura (@Im_LadyMalone) June 23, 2016
As much as we love all the pre-show hype, it’s those that have already witnessed it in all its glory that have us chomping at the bit. Just look at this:
— sarah (@gsazza) June 24, 2016
— Nicole Brokopp (@nicolebrokopp) June 23, 2016
#KeepTheSecrets though, y’all.
But we do wanna go and see it SO BAD! *cries*
— 🖤Shelby🖤 (@Judgeyxo) June 23, 2016
— Franuel (@LollyWheeks) June 23, 2016
However, if we had a moment like this, we’d probably die. Straight up:
Basically, we have a mighty need to see it. Ten times over.
— Fay Carrington-Evans (@Onlythegirl) June 23, 2016
— alisha (@clizzymagnus) June 23, 2016
— Pierre (@pierremazurier) June 23, 2016
Have you already seen it? Tweet us (without spoilers!) @maximumpopbooks
Still need to get your bum in one of those seats? We feel your pain.
- Weekend reads: what are the Maximum Pop! Books team reading this weekend?
- Mysterious video popularity, being an author, and having a “trade-lens” for books: a Q&A with booktuber Rose Mannering
- 5 reasons why you should be raving about ‘This Raging Light
- Exclusive: the brand new trailer for #ZoellaBookClub pick ‘The Potion Diaries’ by Amy Alward is here!
- Publishing 101: Pip Watkins on being a book designer