There has always been an intense rivalry between US and UK cover editions, and here at MP! we want to heighten the tensions even further with our community-dividing giveaway.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winners @Shannonbookworm, @my1133, @elski2, @okjohnsonx, @NatalieD1988, @Sherlockian24, @BexJones1976, @EmojiLouis_, @shellhackett007, and @colourmecolour.
‘Match Me If You Can’ by Michele Gorman is about finding Mr Right – or rather, not finding him.
Mr. Right hasn’t turned up yet, and Mr Right-Now isn’t worth booking a wax appointment for. So when Catherine, London’s finest matchmaker, gets Rachel and Sarah to join her dating site where they can recycle their ex-boyfriends in exchange for an upgrade, they soon realise that anything could happen .
Follow & RT us to tell us your favourite cover for a chance of winning one of 10 UK-cover editions!
— Maximum Pop! Books (@maximumpopbooks) December 23, 2015
More bookish articles?
- Check out the teaser trailer for the new, life-action, Roald Dahl, BFG film.
- Which lovable misfit from James Dawson’s ‘All of the Above’ are you?
- A Q&A and a sneak at the sketches of Waterstones Book of the Year winner, Coralie Bickford-Smith.
- MP! EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Everything you need to know about ‘Never Evers’ by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison.
- Read the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’.
- 7 things you might have missed in the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ teaser trailer.
- Walker Books just created your new favourite bookstagram account: Inkslingers.
- Check out the new cover for Cecilia Ahern’s brand new YA thriller
- ‘Throne of Glass’ Colouring Book: what we hope to see in this September 2016 release