Alwyn Hamilton’s debut, ‘Rebel of the Sands’, basically made us cry with joy. Amani’s adventures totally lived up to that beautiful cover and we couldn’t imagine how book two would beat it. (Alwyn is also on Snapchat and you totes need to follow her!)
We were so, SO WRONG.
Wanna see? Oh, go on then. It’s a beaut.
The colours! The font! The pattern! The skyline! Can we have it on a wall-sized poster, please?
This is the UK and AUS cover of ‘Traitor to the Throne’ and is hitting shelves 2nd February 2017. You can pre-order it right here.
Chat with us in the comments about your book two theories!
- Quiz: What does your favourite ‘Harry Potter’ book say about you?
- Coming full circle: The books that meet a shattering conclusion by going back to the beginning
- The ultimate ship wars… just who are your one true OTP?
- Quiz: Which Hogwarts house would you be in based on your fave YouTuber?
- We’re such suckers for beautifully written books. Here are some of our faves and the quotes that made us fall in love
- World Book Day are turning 20 in 2017 and they’re celebrating in style