You remember how GORGEOUS ‘The Witch’s Kiss’ was when we revealed the animated trailer? Welp, Katharine and Elizabeth Corr’s follow up, ‘The Witch’s Tears’ takes it to the next level and we’re revealing it exclusively on Maximum Pop!.
Seriously. It’s going to look fabulous on your bookstagram. It’s going to look just as good on your shelf. You ready? *takes a deep breath*
ISN’T THIS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS YOU’VE EVER SEEN? And absolutely on point for the coming cooler months. Gah. Perfection. Lock down your copy right here.
‘The Witch’s Tears’ follows on from book one, and it sees Merry on a path of revenge and determination to help her brother Leo, whatever the cost. Some rules might get broken along the way… and also maybe some hearts?
We’re super stoked for it, aren’t you? What do you think of the cover? Tell us in the comments below!
- QUIZ: Can you match these magical quotes to the right book?
- 23 tweets about Dolores Umbridge you can’t disagree with
- Have your say on Leigh Bardugo’s cracking sequel ‘Crooked Kingdom’ and more!
- Quiz: Is this a J.K. Rowling quote or Fifth Harmony lyric?
- If you’re writing Newtmas fanfiction, James Dashner might actually be reading your words
- 11 books you never knew were banned!
- Quiz: Which YA romance quote do you need today?