If you haven’t picked up a Jenny McLachlan book yet, then her ‘Flirty Dancing’ series’ makeover might be enough to win you over – not to mention brand new installment ‘Star Struck’ coming in March 2016.
‘Star Struck’ follows Pearl, the bad girl of the Ladybird Girls. She’s fierce, sarcastic and has more than a few bad habits, but if she knows anything, it’s how to be a good friend. And that’s exactly what she’s going to need as she becomes the star of McLachlan’s upcoming novel.
And the cover? It’s just like Pearl: bold, fierce and totally glam. Check it out below and let us know what you think @maximumpopbooks:
And to make your collecting habit (addiction) that bit easier, ‘Love Bomb’ and ‘Flirty Dancing’ will be revamped too, to match ‘Sun Kissed’ and ‘Star Struck’. Safe to say, these are 4 gorgeous books you’ll want on your shelf.
Can’t wait til March to read ‘Star Struck’? Never fear, impatient bookworms and McLachlanites! Here at MP!, we’ve got a sneak peak for you to read right here, right now.
- What books did we read in December and now want to scream about from the rooftops?
- MP!er Tayler stayed up way too late reading because she needed to see how ‘My Life Next Door’ developed.
- Check out the teaser trailer for the new, life-action, Roald Dahl, BFG film.
- Which lovable misfit from James Dawson’s ‘All of the Above’ are you?
- Read the first chapter of the ‘Half Bad’ finale, ‘Half Lost’.
- ‘Throne of Glass’ Colouring Book: what we hope to see in this September 2016 release
- Can you guess what DIMILY author Estelle Maskame did to the first boy she kissed? Find out here
- Interview with author of ‘Splintered’ series, AG Howard: what you can expect from ‘Untamed’
- QUIZ: Which January YA release should you read first?