Roll up, roll up. This is an absolute stunner and you need to see it. Come on now, don’t be shy. Grab your popcorn and a bag of peanuts. If you want to see the GORGEOUS cover art for Hayley Barker’s ‘Show Stopper’ then we need you to hurry inside the big top immediately…
Reasons why this book is going to leave you breathless:
1. Set a little way in the future. Inside an actual bona fide travelling circus. Lion and tigers and bears. OH MY!
2. Razzle dazzle, death-defying stunts, excitement, adventure, and a bloodthirsty crowd.
3. Two worlds colliding. The haves and the have-nots. Each trying to escape their lives for different reasons.
4. Two teen beaus. Destined to be together, or destined for disaster? WHO KNOWS?! Until you read this book…
5. The cover. The cover alone is reason enough to want to dive straight into this book. Wanna see?
It’s really something, isn’t it? Jaw dropping. Sensational. WE KNOW! How would you describe it in one word only? Tell us in the comments below!
‘Show Stopper’ is out on June 1st, so mark it on your calendar and start counting down the days!