Set in Newquay in Cornwall, the ‘Blue’ trilogy is a gorgeous, summery series about Iris and Zeke. They live and breathe surfing, and each other. It’s a really wonderful trilogy and we can’t wait to read the final installment. But first, we need a glimpse of that amazing cover!
And here it is:
It just makes us want to take a flying leap into the sea. Summer! Sunshine! Surfing! The cover was designed by the super talented Nic and Lou – you should definitely check out the rest of their designs!
‘Ride’ will be out on shelves June 16th!
And to add even more to the excitement, ‘Blue’ is being made into a film called ‘Bluer Than the Sky’! It’s currently in pre-production and we CANNOT wait for all of the exciting things to come with it!
What do you think? Let us know at @maximumpopbooks!
- Alexandra Bracken reveals her writing process and the books coming up on her TBR
- We reckon you’re more “bluff” than “buff” when it comes to historical YA fiction. Want to prove us wrong?
- Are you a watcher or a player? Do you have the ‘nerve’? Watch the trailer and find out!
- MP! Review: ‘The Square Root of Summer’ is the read for the upcoming season. Trust.
- Can you master the most difficult Derek Landy quiz EVER?
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with the new cover for Jennifer Donnelly’s ‘These Shallow Graves’
- Twitter just can’t handle all the feels caused by ‘The Crown’ by Kiera Cass
- Writing YA: What’s my genre?
- You Review: We need 10 MP!ers to read and review Sarah J Maas’s ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’!