Magic and mayhem, glamorous fairies and a whole lot of trouble: Pippa DaCosta’s ‘London Fae’ series is a must for urban fantasy fans. And if the idea of fairies living among ordinary people in London doesn’t strike your fancy, we have a feeling the cover for ‘City of Shadows’ will win you over.
Coming 7th July 2016, it’s a real beauty:
Alina knows she is not real – the fae queen spun an evil web to create her – but she wants more than to spend her days feeding off humans’ energy to survive. She isn’t content to lose herself in the dangerously attractive Reign. She wants a life of her own making.
Impressed? Us too. Makes us want to do some crazy Taylor Swift dancing about the streets of London in a sexy green dress. Hot faery boys optional, but definitely appreciated.
And because we know bookish folk hate waiting for new releases, we thought we’d ease the tension a little with a sneak peak at the first chapter. Your welcome.
- Guest blogger, Jessica Melor, gives us her top 10 romance reads incl. ‘Everything, Everything’ and ‘One Day’
- 6 reasons we want to be in an Ally Carter novel
- Check out our handy guide to February YA Book Events
- Top YA couples, from guest blogger Renu Shah
- Which authors are hitting up YALC this year? Here’s what we know so far…
- Illumicrate Unboxing: the cutest bookmarks ever, an incredible book and MORE