Amber and Milo are back and they’re more badass than ever. After the epic showdown in Desolation Hill, they’re on a mission to take down their enemies, but will they make it out unscathed?
The final book in the devilishly good ‘Demon Road’ trilogy is landing in August and we are EXCITED. So we’re super pleased to reveal the cover for ‘American Monsters’ right here on MP! And here it is:
Super cool, right?! We can’t wait to have it on our shelf and complete a trilogy! Always an exciting moment, that is.
‘American Monsters’ by Derek Landy is published in hardback on August 25th by Harper Collins.
What do you think? Let us know @maximumpopbooks!
- What the heck were we obsessing over in 2007?
- WIN! We’ve got 10 copies of Kiera Cass’s ‘The Crown’ to giveaway!
- We’ve got the perfect books to get you in the mood for summer
- Quiz: Who said it: Hermione Granger or Emma Watson?
- Evil twins are a staple in pop culture, but who are our favourites? Find out right here!
- A guide to literary Bristol
- The best part about booktube, finding the community, and being yourself online: a Q&A with booktuber gracewithabookinherface
- 9 reasons you should read the book before you watch the film
- Why should you read ‘A Court of Mist and Fury’ – the romance? The world-building? The badass ladies? All of the above!