What could be better for any book lover than to have a character named after them? The charity CLIC Sargent are giving you the chance to have your name in print in an upcoming release!
The ‘Get in Character’ online auction is now live! But that’s not all. Other lots available include signed books, having your own writing critiqued and afternoon tea with three top authors.
Jojo Moyes, Marcus Sedgwick, Joanna Nadin, Lee Child… the list goes on. Emma Donague is offering a character name in her first YA book!
The auction is ending soon, so be quick to get your bids in! And don’t forget that it’s all for a great cause. CLIC Sargent offer cancer support for young people, both during treatment and after.
There are so many authors involved (over 60!) and you can see the full list here. And don’t forget to use the hashtag on social media! #GetinCharacter @CLIC_Sargent
- We spent an afternoon at Faber finding out all their bookish secrets – check it out
- ‘Front Lines’ by Michael Grant looks beautiful on Insta
- MP! EXCLUSIVE: the official World Book Day Teen Fest Online Line Up – with Rainbow Rowell, Sally Green & MORE
- Happy ever afters, Brooklyn coffee shops & love without language: a Q&A with Tommy Wallach
- LGBT titles coming 2016 you’ll want to add to your TBR
- Check out the cover for Alice Oseman’s ‘Radio Silence’: “the colours are incredible”