No, you’re not going mad. Nope, we’re definitely not pulling an early April Fools joke on you. If rumours are to be believed, The X Factor‘s Christopher Maloney will be following in Stevi Richie and Chloe Jasmine’s footsteps by entering the Celebrity Big Brother house on Tuesday.
Maybe he’s doing it for his nan.
The Daily Star claims to have got their hands on the final line-up for the new series of the show and we just thought we’d warn you about the inclusion of Mr Maloney.
The full line up is (supposedly) as follows:
- Former Eastenders star Danniella Westbrook
- Former X Factor contestant Christopher Maloney
- TOWIE’s Gemma Collins
- Strictly Come Dancing professional Kristina Rihanoff
- Television personality David Gest
- WAG Nancy Dell’olio
- Geordie Shore’s Scotty T
- Model and musician Angie Bowie
- Hollyoaks star Stephanie Davis
- Eastenders actor John Partridge
- Ex On The Beach’s Megan McKenna
- Ex-Mr Ireland Jeremy McConnell Cooke
- UKIP’s Winston McKenzie
- West End star Darren Day
- Kim Kardashian‘s best friend Jonathan Cheban
- US reality star Tiffany Pollard
Well, at least we’ve heard of Christopher eh? And trust us, Jeremy McConnell Cooke is quite the fitty, we’ve had a Google.
Will you be watching the new series? Who are you rooting for? Let us know on Twitter at @maximumpop.